If you are looking for a way to build your savings with a guaranteed return of your invested capital. we offer attractive interest rates depending on the amount and the tenure.
- Select a plan of your choice and receive interests monthly, quarterly, biannually, annually or at maturity.
- Get up to 90% of the deposit as a cash advance.
- The best way to earn a higher interest rate for your funds.
Benefits of a Fixed Deposit
Placing a Fixed Deposit
You can visit a branch of your choice and discuss your requirement with an officer of the branch. You may also download the application form and submit the duly filled form to any CBC Finance Ltd. branch.
Interest rates applicable for Fixed Deposits can be viewed from this link.
Please fill the application form which can be downloaded from the link given below and hand it over at the branch. Remember to take your national identity card with you. This is essential for us to identify you.
Withdrawals will be allowed only after the agreed period of the Fixed Deposit which will be transferred to your preferred Bank account on surrendering the original Fixed Deposit Certificate.
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that the Company will not release proceeds of the Fixed Deposits until the Fixed Deposit Certificate is surrendered to the Company and duly discharged.
- Unless you provide written instructions to the contrary to the Company at least seven days before the date of maturity of the deposit, the Company shall have the discretion to renew the Fixed Deposit for a similar period.
- All renewals of Fixed Deposits will be at rates of interest prevailing at the time of the renewal.
- If the deposit is held in joint names, in the event of death of any of the joint depositors, the proceeds of the deposit and accrued interest if any, shall be payable to the survivor or survivors subject to the legislation in force.
- The Company will not be under obligation to release the proceeds of the Fixed Deposit before the maturity of the deposit.
- If you wish to uplift the Fixed Deposit prematurely at a lesser rate of interest, please speak to the branch manager.
We will call you back